Monday, October 22, 2012

Well, I've Gone and Done it Now......

Finally!  My Tech Magic trial program for new bloggers/business owners has been launched.  It's now available to those who are members of Leonie Dawson's Goddess Circle for free until 25th November, so if you have any niggling little issues that you'd like help with as far as your website or social media, setting up email, etc is concerned please see the this thread in the Business Goddess Circle. 

Please feel welcome to join and ask away to your hearts' content.  The only thing I ask is for a testimonial if you find it helpful so that I can tell more people about how I can be of service to them and ease their learning curves.  I can't WAIT to work with you if it's something that takes your fancy.

If you're not a member of the Goddess Circle and would still like some help, don't worry!  As long as the program is a success, the real thing will be launching during the first week of December on a subscription basis that EVERYONE will be able to afford!

If you'd like to keep informed of how things are progressing, please feel welcome to sign up to my newsletter as I'll be including regular updates in terms of what kind of topics we're covering, the feedback I'm receiving, etc.

Finally, just a short note to let you know that this blog will soon be migrating over to www.shanwatts.com in the not-too-distant future, purely because it has the features I really want in order to create the stuff I'm yearning to share with everyone.


(PS: It's probably really obvious that I'm an avid fan of Leonie - it's true.  I think her courses are amazing, which is why I'm one of her affiliates)

No comments: